Pages

quinta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2016

Blu-Ray Live In London - Apple Music Festival




Setlist:
1 Work Bitch!
2 Womanizer
3 Break The Ice
4 Piece Of Me
6 Oops!... I Did It Again
5 . ...Baby One More Time
7 Radar
10 Scream & Shout (feat. Will.I.Am)
8 Me Against The Music
9 Gimme More
11 Boys
14 I`m A Slave 4U
12 Do You Wanna Come Over?
13 Dance Intro
21 Touch Of My Hand
15 Make Me...
16 Freakshow
17 Do Somethin´
18 Circus
19 If U Seek Amy
20 Breathe On Me
22 Toxic
25 Till The World Ends
23 Stronger
24 (You Drive Me) Crazy


This is an unofficial release. It was released by an independent producer only in Brazil

2 comentários:

  1. Que Blu-Ray lindo, scrr! Quero muito, já pode tirar da coleção e me dar, ksksks. <3

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. HAHAHA é lindo mesmo, bem acabadinho! A qualidade de imagem não é lá essas coisas, mas o som ta ótimo.

      Excluir